- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
WHY WAS I UNAWARE OF THE FACT THAT “DISGRUNTLED” IS, IN FACT, THE OPPOSITE OF “GRUNTLED”
WHY DOES NOBODY USE THIS WORD
I’m so gruntled to have found this
I’ve come to the conclusion that Sam and Dean would take one look at Night Vale and burn it to the ground, civilians be damned.
i’ve come to the conclusion sam and dean would drive into night vale and spontaneously combust from being exposed to sexual and racial diversity and women who don’t die within a week
mmmm but how about a fic where Derek and Stiles are constantly having to buy a new bed, right.
And they start going to the furniture store in the next town over and at first, the employees there don’t think anything of it. Derek and Stiles buy the bed and they’re all smiles, everyone’s happy with the purchase, they leave.
But then they’re back again the next week, looking somehow simultaneously sheepish and smug. And it keeps happening. Week after week, they keep coming back, like, “we need a new bed.”
And that’s when the employees start to notice the little things. The bite marks on Stiles’ neck when he moves a certain way, the way Derek sniffs the furniture, their weird conversations.
"No, that’s not big enough," Derek hisses at Stiles. "That’s why we keep having this problem."
And Stiles snorts, like, “no, Derek, we keep having this problem because you’re an animal.”
And then Derek scoffs all offended-like.
About a month into this routine, after yet another broken bed, the woman checking them out for their new purchase gets up the nerve to ask, “young love?”
And Stiles laughs. “No,” he says, “we’ve been together for five years.” And then to be a little shit, he adds, “we just started coming here because the furniture store in Beacon Hills banned us.”
Everyone in within earshot just stops and turns to stare at them but Stiles acts like he doesn’t notice as he takes Derek’s credit card back and puts it in his wallet.
Another time, Stiles looks at the employee helping them and asks, “is it alright if we lay on it?”
And the guy looks a little uncomfortable with the request but he nods slowly. They climb onto the bed - Derek very reluctantly and only at Stiles’ constant urging, mind you - and lay down. Stiles shimmies a bit, starfishes out. Derek sighs and looks over at him.
"It’s not big enough," he says for the umpteenth time. "There’s no way everyone will fit on here."
And the employees eyes just bug out, like, HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU TRYING TO FIT ON A BED.
But Stiles just rolls his eyes and says, “I’m not worried about everyone right now. Everyone doesn’t keep breaking the damn bed.”
Derek rolls off the bed and straightens up, slipping his leather jacket back on as he says, “I might just have to build one and see if that works.”
And then Stiles' eyes are getting all wide and he scrambles off the bed to follow Derek out the door, like, “BUILD? As in carpentry? In our front yard? Where you'll be sweaty and dirty and possibly shirtless?”
And no one sees them for a few weeks so they think that Derek must’ve built them a sturdier bed. Then two months later, the two of them come back but they’re not alone. There’s nine of them. Nine. All shapes and sizes and all of them are touching in one way or another, sticking close together in a way that’s a little more than friendly.
And Stiles says, very seriously, “I need to see your biggest mattress.”
And the manager is like, “you might try the store down the street.”
All eyes turn to Stiles and Derek, very accusatory, because they know what that means, alright, and really guys? How many beds are you going to buy?
Stiles very manfully doesn’t look any of his friends in the eye as he walks back out.
- Spanish Hunters: We hunt those who hunt us.
- Me: NO it's we protect those who cannot protect themselves
- Spanish Hunters: We hunt those who hunt us, say it Chris
- Chris: ...
- Me: ...
- Spanish Hunters: Say it Chris
- Chris: ...
- Spanish Hunters: ..
- Me: ...
- Chris: We hunt those who hunt us
- Me: FUCK YOU AND YOUR GRIEF BEARD CHRIS ARGENT